These are the two cards that I sent out this year. Now I’m not one for glitter but every year I send out a set of cards that have glitter in them. The first year I sent out cards my friend Pat would how he would find glitter everywhere from it. Because I like to be inconvenient to others I would make sure that he had a glitter card. This year I went and got these cards and he had the nerve to decide that he didn’t want a card this year. He has a new girlfriend and all that so I get it but still. I know these cards aren’t super awesome. I didn’t take my dogs to see Santa this year so I didn’t have that picture to send out.
Enjoy past Payne Family holiday card photos.
- 2004 Why we had an elf costume is beyond me. Chances are I begged to be the one to wear it. That was my first dog Lucky. The love of my life. Worlds greatest dog.
- Possibly 2005. I knitted that wrist band and I thought I was ridiculously cool wearing it.
- 2012. B had long hair and it was gorgeous (it’s hella short now). I would like to note that she is wearing my shirt and boots. I wanted to wear it for the picture but she said the only way she would be in it is if she could wear it.
- 2015. Rilo was still a little baby. We went to the pet store to get her picture taken and it turned out to be this whole photo shoot.
- 2016. Rilo and Conroy got to see Santa at the mall.